Reserving a watercraft for your next outing at Flathead Wild Wave Boat Rentals is fast and affordable.
Our friendly knowledgeable in-store crew can set you up with the boat or jet ski you need to get out and enjoy everything Flathead Lake has to offer.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
- You complete the contracts in our store. At the same time, you will also be fitted for ski vests and pick out toys to go with your rental such as water skis, tubes, kneeboards or wakeboards to tow behind the boat.
- We DO NOT require a Damage Deposit.
- Get your watercraft. We help you get your watercraft ready for the water so you waste no time getting out onto the lake.
Detailed Boat Operation instructions and Water Safety Information are available on the boat.
You are responsible for refilling the gas tank with whatever gas you used out of the tank. After each use, we will drive you to the gas station and the price is pump price.
We do not charge extra for pumping your gas etc. No hidden fees.
Prices DO NOT include gas or MT State rental tax • Prices subject to change without notice.
No pets allowed on boats
Wild Wave Cancellation Policy
- Change of reservation dates are allowed, however, any reservation canceled within the 2 weeks will receive a voucher for the amount of the deposit.
- Any cancellation within 48 hours will lose their entire deposit.
- Cancellations within 24 hrs will be billed for the entire amount of the rental.